Introduce Yourself

General Discussions Regarding L. Spiro Engine

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Fouf » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Fouf and I have always enjoyed programming, currently working on my C/C++ skills and learning OpenGL, currently working on a Top Down online game similar to a link to the past.
I've skimmed this forum for a while and there is just so much great information, I rarely register for forums but this is one I just had to register for.
Hope all is going well with your engine, Spiro.

Fouf
Fouf
Fouf
I Have a Question

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:36 am

Thank you for registering and for your feedback.
I am glad my site can be of use.

So far the engine is going great, but it is all under-the-hood things that don't give me any good screenshots to post. But I should have an explosion of progress fairly soon.

L. Spiro
It is amazing how often people try to be unique, and yet they are always trying to make others be like them.
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Postby codeslasher » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Hi, am Codeslasher. From the UK, been programming for about 18 years. Studied Computer science specialized in games and graphics. Working in the games industry for about 4 years. Found this site via gamedev.net.
Hope to have a great time here!
codeslasher
I Have a Question

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:12 am

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Hope it will be more lively soon.

L. Spiro
It is amazing how often people try to be unique, and yet they are always trying to make others be like them.
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Postby A. Turner » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:27 am

Hello,

The name is Alphonso originally from New York City but now working full time in Southern California as a Lead Robotics / Software Engineer for a corporation in Los Angeles. I've been doing graphics / game programming since the late 90's; later geared into selling multiplayer cheats online and advanced reverse engineering. I used your MHS software when it was released and wrote my own little small plugins; I enjoyed using your contribution every once in a while. Looking forward to discussing various topics with similar minded people and contributing / using your engine. It is always fun talking with similarly talented individuals so keep up the good work!

A. Turner
A. Turner
I Have a Question

Postby L. Spiro » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 am

Thank you and I hope you enjoy your stay.
I will be using your suggestions in my upcoming tutorials.

L. Spiro
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Postby Yumiiko » Wed May 02, 2012 1:17 pm

Hi

I'm Yumiko from Malaysia
Nice to meet you guys
Yumiiko ♥ Han
Yumiiko
I Have a Question

Postby L. Spiro » Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Welcome Yumiiko and enjoy your stay.

L. Spiro
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Postby Amro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

Hello. My name is Amro from Palestine. I thought it's about time I registered here.

I studied Computer Science in college a few years ago, and I have a great interest in computer graphics and game programming. I'm especially passionate about user interface programming as well as gameplay programming - basically everything that has to do with end user interactions and how things look and feel.

Well anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how the L. Spiro Engine will develop into a world-class engine, and I'm looking forward to playing AAA LSpiro-powered games :D

-Amro
http://my.opera.com/adelamro
Amro
I Have a Question

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay.

L. Spiro
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Related