Question 4 Spiro

General Discussions Regarding L. Spiro Engine

Question 4 Spiro

Postby starpower » Wed May 22, 2013 2:07 am

Hi, I have a question 4 Spiro: Do you ever write code yourself or just take credit for what your "team" does?

Listen, gamedev just banned me again after this post: http://www.gamedev.net/topic/643331-free-gamesprograms/. gamedev is so unfair to me :( All they do is steal talent from people like me and Beyonce just like the Nintendo coorporation stole and patented my GBA SP design. I invented GBA SP when I was homeless sleeping on the ground in the hardcore streets of southside Chicago, where mafia originated. Nintendo just outright stole my design.

I wrote game/graphics tutorials for gamedev in the 90s and this is the thanks I get?! Who do I run/talk to?
starpower
I Have a Question

Re: Question 4 Spiro

Postby starpower » Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 am

Sorry to disrespect your forum, but I get sick of people like you always putting your name on my art/creations.
starpower
I Have a Question

Postby starpower » Wed May 22, 2013 2:21 am

Please click that delete button because, well, it's easier than having to respond intellectually. In order to do that, you would have to THINK for once in your lifetime. You're no different than gamedev. You just take credit for art/work that isn't yours. I'm deathly sick of people like you stealing my art.

"You will invariably find people who are more talented than you". What the fuck ever dumb ass retarded bitch. You're nothing compared to the power of Z77 and how dare you compare your weak, junk, broken, unoptimized, imitation C/C++ compilers to my original languages? I will fuck your team up the ass.

Suck this big cock, bitch :P
starpower
I Have a Question

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:09 pm

starpower wrote:Hi, I have a question 4 Spiro: Do you ever write code yourself or just take credit for what your "team" does?

I have no team. Hence it follows I write code myself.

starpower wrote:Listen, gamedev just banned me again after this post: http://www.gamedev.net/topic/643331-free-gamesprograms/.

I have never seen that post nor any like it before. Nor any of the products/images in it.

starpower wrote:I wrote game/graphics tutorials for gamedev in the 90s and this is the thanks I get?! Who do I run/talk to?

I’ve never seen a tutorial from you, I don’t what was stolen etc., I don’t know what “thanks” you have or have not gotten, but I am certainly not the one to whom to speak.

starpower wrote:Sorry to disrespect your forum, but I get sick of people like you always putting your name on my art/creations.

People like me, or me? If you come to my forum I assume you have an accusation to make directly towards me. So why don’t you be clear on exactly what it is that I supposedly stole? At this point I am not even sure if you are talking about artwork, code, or something else entirely.

starpower wrote:Please click that delete button because, well, it's easier than having to respond intellectually. In order to do that, you would have to THINK for once in your lifetime. You're no different than gamedev. You just take credit for art/work that isn't yours. I'm deathly sick of people like you stealing my art.

At least now we know you are referring to some art somewhere. Now, exactly what art have I stolen?

starpower wrote:"You will invariably find people who are more talented than you". What the fuck ever dumb ass retarded bitch.

I remember saying that but Google is not helping me find out where.

starpower wrote:You're nothing compared to the power of Z77

The first time I have heard of Z77 is from the link you gave. Otherwise I have no idea what that is. Apparently it is a compiler.

starpower wrote:and how dare you compare your weak, junk, broken, unoptimized, imitation C/C++ compilers to my original languages? I will fuck your team up the ass.

Firstly, since I have never heard of you nor your compilers, it would be hard for me to compare my anything to yours. Citation needed.
Secondly, I have never even written a C++ compiler in the first place.
Thirdly, I have no team.

Who exactly do you think I am? You have clearly mistaken me for someone else.
I have no team, I have never written a C++ compiler, I don’t know anything about you or your original languages, and I have never seen your products/images/whatever before.

So I will kindly ask that you be a man and apologize.
If you actually do find the right target for your rage, I would surely hope that you would show a lot more tact than you have here. It is really no wonder why you got banned from gamedev.net “again”.

L. Spiro
It is amazing how often people try to be unique, and yet they are always trying to make others be like them.
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Return to General Related