Creepy Dream

Appropriate Off-Topic Discussions Go Here

Creepy Dream

Postby SztringzS » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

So last night I had the weirdest dream I've ever had so I feel like sharing.

From what I can remember me and a close friend were walking on the grand canyon and this guy that we knew somehow (I don't know how we knew him or who he was really we just did) suddenly freaked out and pushed my friend off the edge and I saw him hit the ground and die really vividly. So then what I remember is the whole scene changed to me in a house that I was familiar with somehow. I was standing on a balcony thinking about how shitty it was that my friend died and I didn't really care if I lived anymore. Then someone (not sure who) shot me four times in the back and I literally felt the shots like it hurt. I just stood there thinking about how shitty of an end to life it was but I didn't care and then suddenly I felt like I should move on from my friend dieing and try to make it out of the situation alive. I jumped off my balcony and landed somewhere not far down. Then I woke up and the wind was knocked out of me when I woke up.. creepy?
SztringzS
I Have a Question

Re: Creepy Dream

Postby L. Spiro » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 am

Sleep apnea in the very least prevents you from getting a good night’s sleep and leaves you tired the next day.
If it causes you to stop breathing many times at night for long durations, it can cause brain damage. You may not be aware this happens, or think it happens only a few times since it is only once-in-a-while that it causes you to awaken.
You should get it checked.
Long lapses of these can cause your dreams to shift towards ghosts (many people awaken thinking a ghost is trying to suffocate them, which is a ridiculous notion), or perhaps getting punched in the stomach.

Dreams can cause true mental sensations such as pain, but the actual “breath getting knocked out” requires a physical stimulant. It could be an obnoxious younger brother, a pet dog, or even yourself.
When rolling over once I lifted my right arm and brought it over to my left side. Just as my arm was coming over my body, control of my arm was transferred to a different set of muscles. I discovered the hard way that those muscles had not been receiving much blood and were still paralyzed, and my arm quickly dropped, effectively causing me to punch myself in the stomach.

L. Spiro
It is amazing how often people try to be unique, and yet they are always trying to make others be like them.
- L. Spiro 2011
L. Spiro
Site Admin

Return to Social